RAPHIO CHOCOLATE 72% SUGAR FREE 2.2oz

$10.99

These Ecuadorian beans have traditional dark chocolate flavor with rich layers of nuttiness and fudge taste. For this sugar-free chocolate bar, the nibs are ground to get cacao butter with 72% cacao content chocolate and the remaining 28% is the monk fruit sweetener. 

 

Ingredients: Organic cacao beans, monk fruit sugar, organic cacao butter, erythritol*

Recently viewed